Actor-producer John Abraham, whose film “Rocky Handsome” released on Friday, says he would “love” to make a film again with actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
John worked with Ayushmann in the latter’s debut film “Vicky Donor”, which was produced by the “Force” star.
Ayushmann took to Twitter to laud the 43-year-old actor for his latest actioner, which has been directed by Nishikant Kamat.
“He fights like Rocky and looks so Handsome. John Abraham you’re so awesome in ‘Rocky Handsome’. Must watch,” the “Dum Laga Ke Haisha” actor tweeted.
John thanked the 31-year-old actor and shared that he would love to work with him once again.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Thanks Ayushmann. Would love to make a film with you again soon,” he tweeted.
“Vicky Donor” which released in 2012, is a Indian comedy-drama film directed by Shoojit Sircar. It also stars Yami Gautam and Annu Kapoor in the lead roles. The story is loosely based on the Canadian French film “Starbuck”.
On the work front, Ayushmann is currently busy shooting for “Manmarziyaan”, with one-film-old actress Bhumi Pednekar. He also has another film in his kitty — “Meri Pyaari Bindu”, which also features Parineeti Chopra, who will be seen playing the character of an aspiring actress.
John is currently busy prepping for his next film “Force 2”, which also stars actress Sonakshi Sinha and actor Tahir Raj Bhasin and is directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah.