Actor-producer John Abraham, whose film “Rocky Handsome” released on Friday, says he would “love” to make a film again with actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
John worked with Ayushmann in the latter’s debut film “Vicky Donor”, which was produced by the “Force” star.
Ayushmann took to Twitter to laud the 43-year-old actor for his latest actioner, which has been directed by Nishikant Kamat.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“He fights like Rocky and looks so Handsome. John Abraham you’re so awesome in ‘Rocky Handsome’. Must watch,” the “Dum Laga Ke Haisha” actor tweeted.
John thanked the 31-year-old actor and shared that he would love to work with him once again.
“Thanks Ayushmann. Would love to make a film with you again soon,” he tweeted.
“Vicky Donor” which released in 2012, is a Indian comedy-drama film directed by Shoojit Sircar. It also stars Yami Gautam and Annu Kapoor in the lead roles. The story is loosely based on the Canadian French film “Starbuck”.
On the work front, Ayushmann is currently busy shooting for “Manmarziyaan”, with one-film-old actress Bhumi Pednekar. He also has another film in his kitty — “Meri Pyaari Bindu”, which also features Parineeti Chopra, who will be seen playing the character of an aspiring actress.
John is currently busy prepping for his next film “Force 2”, which also stars actress Sonakshi Sinha and actor Tahir Raj Bhasin and is directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah.