Actor-producer Arbaaz Khan today said that he would love to make a film for children if any good script comes across.
Khan was speaking to reporters here at the special screening of his recently released film ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ with over 300 differently-abled children.
‘Dolly Ki Doli’ stars actress Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao and Pulkit Sharma in lead roles and is produced by Arbaaz
The ‘Dabangg 2’ director said he would love to make a film for special children and highlight their issues if any interesting script comes up, something like Aamir Khan’s 2007 release ‘Taare Zameen Par’ that dealt with the issue of dyslexia.
- Arbaaz Khan: There are only advantages of being Salim Khan's son and Salman Khan's brother
- Arbaaz Khan: Would love to work with Sunny Leone
- Dabangg 3 shoot will start by middle of next year, reveals Arbaaz Khan
- Would love to make a social issue based film: Arbaaz Khan
- 'Dolly Ki Doli' will take Sonam Kapoor's career to new heights: Arbaaz Khan
- 'Dolly Ki Doli' to clash with 'Baby', Arbaaz Khan unfazed
He said his family members and his brother Salman Khan’s charity organisation have always come forward to help special kids.
More than 300 differently-abled and underprivileged children from three schools in Thane attended the screening held in a mall.