“I would love to do a biopic on Madhubala. She was very pretty. I really admire her,” Kriti said here on the sidelines of India International Jewellery Week, where she walked as showstopper for Jaipur-based Sunil Jeweller’s Collection.
- Failure keeps you grounded: Kriti Sanon
- Diljit Dosanjh is a fantastic and talented actor: Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon keeps it simple and sultry in a mesh camisole paired with a one-shoulder top
- Kriti Sanon is all smiles while posing for Dabboo Ratnani 2018 calendar
- Kriti Sanon on 2017: I think through Bareilly Ki Barfi and Raabta, I have grown as an actor
- Kriti Sanon keen to work with Aamir and Salman Khan
“She is someone who is still alive in our hearts and people still remember her. I feel she had a life which can actually be told. I think not many people know about her story and we can tell them,” she added.
Madhubala was one of the most iconic actresses of Hindi cinema, who gave remarkable performances in films like “Mughal-e-Azam”, ” Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi”, “Barsaat Ki Raat” and others. The actress died in 1969 after a prolonged illness.