Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has expressed a desire to do a show on television.
The 32-year-old actress recently appeared on the finale of “Bigg Boss 9” to promote her upcoming film “Fitoor”.
“The experience was very wonderful. TV is one of the largest platform today. It brought to my mind the thought that I can do something on TV,” Katrina told reporters Mumbai.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I don’t know in what capacity whether as a judge or a talk show. TV is an interesting platform my mind has started thinking about it. I would like to try something interesting on TV,” the “Bang Bang” star added.
Katrina would be seen next in “Fitoor” opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor and “Jagga Jasoos” opposite Ranbir Kapoor.