Actress Rani Mukerji says she would like to do a show like talk show queen Oprah Winfrey.
When asked if she would like to emulate her friend and co-star Aamir Khan and venture into TV, she said: “I hope that happens too. I am open to everything. I would like to do a show like Oprah Winfrey who tackles people from different walks of life. (When) different people will come and talk, that would make a good show.”
Read: Rani Mukerji on Mardaani’s success: Aditya looks into box office numbers
The actress, who is flooded with compliments for her performance in ‘Mardaani’, says the biggest compliment was for her action scenes, which looked real.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Directed by Pradeep Sarkar ‘Mardaani’ features Rani as a police officer who is hell bent on eradicating child trafficking.
“The action part was challenging. People feel only actors can do action, but the compliments I have got for action from the youth has been the biggest compliment. It’s coming from the boys, which is very heartening,” she said.