Actress Rani Mukerji says she would like to do a show like talk show queen Oprah Winfrey.
When asked if she would like to emulate her friend and co-star Aamir Khan and venture into TV, she said: “I hope that happens too. I am open to everything. I would like to do a show like Oprah Winfrey who tackles people from different walks of life. (When) different people will come and talk, that would make a good show.”
Read: Rani Mukerji on Mardaani’s success: Aditya looks into box office numbers
The actress, who is flooded with compliments for her performance in ‘Mardaani’, says the biggest compliment was for her action scenes, which looked real.
Directed by Pradeep Sarkar ‘Mardaani’ features Rani as a police officer who is hell bent on eradicating child trafficking.
“The action part was challenging. People feel only actors can do action, but the compliments I have got for action from the youth has been the biggest compliment. It’s coming from the boys, which is very heartening,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More