Choreographer-turned-director Ahmed Khan, who has made films like “Lakeer – Forbidden Lines”, “Fool n Final”, and “Paathshaala”, says he wants one of his sons to join the Indian Army and serve the nation.
“If I get something to do for my country, I would like one of my sons to join the army or become a policeman and serve our nation. I always had a dream that one member of my family serves the country. I don’t know if they will like to join or not but it’s my wish,” he said.
“I am very patriotic… and in future, I will definitely do something without joining politics, whatever best I can do in my field.” he said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Ahmed, who had worked as a child artiste in Shekhar Kapoor’s “Mr. India”, says India’s national anthem always inspires him.
“Whenever I hear our national anthem playing, I always get goose bumps. I stand with a lot of pride. I want to make a video like ‘Mile Sur Mera Tumhara’ or ‘Vande Mataram’ so that my children can feel proud of me. This will be a feeling like I fought a war and participated like a soldier,” Khan said.
Khan recently choreographed for Akshay Kumar in songs “Soch na sake” and “Dil cheez tujhe dedi” from “Airlift”.
Khan will also be directing a multi-starrer produced by Firoz Nadiadwala. He has also signed films like Sanjay Gupta’s “Kabil” starring Hrithik Roshan, and “Rabtaa” as a choreographer.