Choreographer-turned-director Ahmed Khan, who has made films like “Lakeer – Forbidden Lines”, “Fool n Final”, and “Paathshaala”, says he wants one of his sons to join the Indian Army and serve the nation.
“If I get something to do for my country, I would like one of my sons to join the army or become a policeman and serve our nation. I always had a dream that one member of my family serves the country. I don’t know if they will like to join or not but it’s my wish,” he said.
“I am very patriotic… and in future, I will definitely do something without joining politics, whatever best I can do in my field.” he said.
Ahmed, who had worked as a child artiste in Shekhar Kapoor’s “Mr. India”, says India’s national anthem always inspires him.
“Whenever I hear our national anthem playing, I always get goose bumps. I stand with a lot of pride. I want to make a video like ‘Mile Sur Mera Tumhara’ or ‘Vande Mataram’ so that my children can feel proud of me. This will be a feeling like I fought a war and participated like a soldier,” Khan said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Khan recently choreographed for Akshay Kumar in songs “Soch na sake” and “Dil cheez tujhe dedi” from “Airlift”.
Khan will also be directing a multi-starrer produced by Firoz Nadiadwala. He has also signed films like Sanjay Gupta’s “Kabil” starring Hrithik Roshan, and “Rabtaa” as a choreographer.