Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is known to be a workaholic and during one of his long hour shifts on the sets, the actor had a surprise young visitor – his youngest son AbRam.
SRK, who has been working 16 hours at a stretch for his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’ team, had AbRam on the sets and it made his day.
Shah Rukh, who will soon be seen in choreographer-turned director Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, took to Twitter to share his experience about having AbRam on the sets.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A near 16 hr day comes to an end. Highlight..My lil AbRam who came on the sets & made hard work look like heaven. May he always smile…
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 4, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, who keeps his fans updated about his three children, has said that he prefers not to bring his youngest son AbRam in public and says he is also not overtly happy talking about him.
In a recent interview, Shah Rukh said, “I am not overtly happy talking about him. He is my baby and nobody else’s. You can come home and see him if I allow you to come in my house.”
“He (AbRam) is not meant for flashbulbs. I don’twant him to be a participant in this circus of public life that Iam a part of. That is what I do… Public life… The good, bad, ugly, goodness of media, the strangeness… I am part of it, not my children,” SRK further said.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ is scheduled to release this Diwali on October 24. The film also features Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah. The actors of the film inckuding Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood were threatened by underworld don Ravi Pujari.