Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is known to be a workaholic and during one of his long hour shifts on the sets, the actor had a surprise young visitor – his youngest son AbRam.
SRK, who has been working 16 hours at a stretch for his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’ team, had AbRam on the sets and it made his day.
Shah Rukh, who will soon be seen in choreographer-turned director Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, took to Twitter to share his experience about having AbRam on the sets.
A near 16 hr day comes to an end. Highlight..My lil AbRam who came on the sets & made hard work look like heaven. May he always smile…
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 4, 2014
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shah Rukh Khan, who keeps his fans updated about his three children, has said that he prefers not to bring his youngest son AbRam in public and says he is also not overtly happy talking about him.
In a recent interview, Shah Rukh said, “I am not overtly happy talking about him. He is my baby and nobody else’s. You can come home and see him if I allow you to come in my house.”
“He (AbRam) is not meant for flashbulbs. I don’twant him to be a participant in this circus of public life that Iam a part of. That is what I do… Public life… The good, bad, ugly, goodness of media, the strangeness… I am part of it, not my children,” SRK further said.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ is scheduled to release this Diwali on October 24. The film also features Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah. The actors of the film inckuding Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood were threatened by underworld don Ravi Pujari.