An upset Vashu Bhagnani has decided not to work with actress Bipasha Basu again after she failed to show up for the promotion of his latest production ‘Humshakals’.
The film, starring Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor in triple roles, released today to poor reviews. Bipasha played one of the three leading ladies in the film, besides Tamannaah and Esha Gupta. (Read Review: Humshakals)
The Bengali beauty kept herself away from the promotions and later clarified that she “was not satisfied with the end result and hence has decided to stay away from the movie.
“I will try and not work with her again. I told Sajid she is a friend of my son and a very lovely lady. I never thought she will have a problem. We don’t know what problem she has,” Vashu Bhagnani told reporters at the special screening of ‘Humshakals‘ on Thursday night.
The entire cast attended the screening except Bipasha. “While signing the film and giving her money we had told her about the role. It is not that we told her something else. May be it is her personal feeling. If I sign her tomorrow and she does something like this again… I am sorry,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Bhagnani seems unhappy with the way the dusky beauty expressed her displeasure on social networking site. “She is a responsible girl and she shouldn’t have given the statement. Everyone knows that the boys in the film have triple roles, hers is a single role and she was told about it. I think she had some confusion about her role and she feels her role is small,” Bhagnani said.
Bhagnani feels Bipasha is not happy with the extensive footage given to the male stars. “She is a senior actor and might have felt that she should not have done such a small role. But all the girls had small roles in the film. Almost 80 per cent of the film belongs to guys,” he added.
Bhagnani is happy with the way the film has turned out and is all praise for the entire team. “Sajid is the hero of the film. The way he has made the film and the way he made Saif, Riteish and Ram do triple roles in an entertaining manner is fantastic,” he added.
Besides the main star cast, those present at the screening included Sajid’s sister Farah, noted writer Salim Khan with son Arbaaz, actors Prem Chopra, Tabu, Sonu Sood, Zayed Khan, Jackky Bhagnani and Neha Sharma.