Darshan Kumar is a debutante and he is sharing the screen space with none other than Priyanka Chopra as her onscreen husband in his debut movie “Mary Kom”. But he is confident to get noticed due to the importance of his character in the biopic.
Talking about his visibility in the movie, Darshan Kumar said: “I don’t think I will be overshadowed by Priyanka Chopra.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Whatever Mary Kom has achieved in her life, her husband has a huge contribution in that. Her husband’s journey is equally important. I am more than happy to share the screen space with the National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra,” he added.
Darshan, a Delhiite, didn’t have any film background, but his passion for acting spurred him on to take the plunge.
He said: “I don’t have any filmy connection or any filmy backup. My parents are eagerly waiting to see me on the screen. I have done theatre and learned acting under Naseeruddin Shah’s guidance.”