Darshan Kumar is a debutante and he is sharing the screen space with none other than Priyanka Chopra as her onscreen husband in his debut movie “Mary Kom”. But he is confident to get noticed due to the importance of his character in the biopic.
Talking about his visibility in the movie, Darshan Kumar said: “I don’t think I will be overshadowed by Priyanka Chopra.”
“Whatever Mary Kom has achieved in her life, her husband has a huge contribution in that. Her husband’s journey is equally important. I am more than happy to share the screen space with the National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra,” he added.
Darshan, a Delhiite, didn’t have any film background, but his passion for acting spurred him on to take the plunge.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said: “I don’t have any filmy connection or any filmy backup. My parents are eagerly waiting to see me on the screen. I have done theatre and learned acting under Naseeruddin Shah’s guidance.”