Women achievers from all walks of life including doctors, nutritionists and lawyers sashayed down the ramp today for TV actress Mandira Bedi, who made her debut at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
Making her maiden appearance at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014, Mandira, 41, showcased a beautiful feminine sari collection on the day two of fashion extravaganza.
Apart from Mandira’s mother, Gita Bedi, those who walked the ramp were gynaecologists, lawyers, CEO, nutritionist, fitness trainers and jewellery designers among others.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The show ended with Gita Bedi looking radiant in a purple/gold sari.
The actor-model chose fabrics like georgette, satins, net and cotton silks with a perfect blend of vibrant hues including blue, pink, green.
Though Mandira made use of embellishments to highlight the beauty of patterns and prints, she refrained from excessive bling and managed to keep it subtle.