Women achievers from all walks of life including doctors, nutritionists and lawyers sashayed down the ramp today for TV actress Mandira Bedi, who made her debut at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
Making her maiden appearance at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014, Mandira, 41, showcased a beautiful feminine sari collection on the day two of fashion extravaganza.
Apart from Mandira’s mother, Gita Bedi, those who walked the ramp were gynaecologists, lawyers, CEO, nutritionist, fitness trainers and jewellery designers among others.
The show ended with Gita Bedi looking radiant in a purple/gold sari.
The actor-model chose fabrics like georgette, satins, net and cotton silks with a perfect blend of vibrant hues including blue, pink, green.
Though Mandira made use of embellishments to highlight the beauty of patterns and prints, she refrained from excessive bling and managed to keep it subtle.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016