Actress Taapsee Pannu, who was in the capital to launch one of the models of Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI) on Tuesday, says it’s not fair to associate bikes only with men as women can also be good bikers.
“Does bike really go with a man? I don’t think so. Women look cool on bikes as men do,” said Taapsee, who made an entry on the stage riding a bike.
The actress says “bike chooses the rider” and if her parents permit, she will ride a bike on a regular basis and not just in films.
- Taapsee Pannu: I don’t feel the hunger to go to Hollywood
- People are waking up to the fact that regional cinema is quite capable of giving Hindi cinema a run for its money: Taapsee Pannu
- You can easily recreate Taapsee Pannu’s look for an evening soiree on a hot summer’s day
- Taapsee Pannu, Shruti Haasan, Tamannaah Bhatia: Best and Worst dressed at Zee Apsara Awards 2018
- Manmarziyaan first look: Abhishek, Vicky and Taapsee in never-seen-before avatars
- Before Dil Juunglee releases, here’s a look at the box office performance of Taapsee Pannu’s last five releases
“If my parents permit, I will drive around,” she said.