Actress Taapsee Pannu, who was in the capital to launch one of the models of Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI) on Tuesday, says it’s not fair to associate bikes only with men as women can also be good bikers.
“Does bike really go with a man? I don’t think so. Women look cool on bikes as men do,” said Taapsee, who made an entry on the stage riding a bike.
The actress says “bike chooses the rider” and if her parents permit, she will ride a bike on a regular basis and not just in films.
- Taapsee Pannu calls Mulk a 'passion driven project', shares fun photos from last day
- Taapsee Pannu: I am yet to find out the definition of being an 'A-lister'
- Taapsee Pannu dazzles in a sheer shirt dress; see pics
- Taapsee Pannu's SASSY reply to a troll for her BEACH look is winning the Internet
- Anando Brahma director Mahi Raghav: Taapsee Pannu very sensible, passionate actor
- EXCLUSIVE Taapsee Pannu talks about life post Pink, turning a Japanese tourist in Norway and why she'll never quit regional films
“If my parents permit, I will drive around,” she said.