Director Rohit Shetty has confirmed he has begun work on the fourth movie from the hit “Golmaal” series and it will go on floors later this year.
The “Dilwale” director revealed he is currently writing the script of the movie.
“I have two scripts right now. One is ‘Golmaal 4’, that’s confirmed. I think people are waiting for me to start it. The other is ‘Ram Lakhan’ remake with Karan (Johar).
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Both the film are at scripting stage right now. We will start working on them after six months,” Rohit told reporters here at the Zee Cine Awards red carpet.
Superstar Ajay Devgn is expected to be back for “Golmaal 4”.
The filmmaker, however, refused to comment on the probable cast for the remake of Subhash Ghai’s 1989 Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff-starrer, saying he is yet to finish writing the movie.