Director Rohit Shetty has confirmed he has begun work on the fourth movie from the hit “Golmaal” series and it will go on floors later this year.
The “Dilwale” director revealed he is currently writing the script of the movie.
“I have two scripts right now. One is ‘Golmaal 4’, that’s confirmed. I think people are waiting for me to start it. The other is ‘Ram Lakhan’ remake with Karan (Johar).
“Both the film are at scripting stage right now. We will start working on them after six months,” Rohit told reporters here at the Zee Cine Awards red carpet.
Superstar Ajay Devgn is expected to be back for “Golmaal 4”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The filmmaker, however, refused to comment on the probable cast for the remake of Subhash Ghai’s 1989 Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff-starrer, saying he is yet to finish writing the movie.