Filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra says work is going on for the Sanjay Dutt biopic, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the lead. “Unless I am not happy with the script I will not go ahead. But everything is happening,” Chopra told PTI when asked about the status of the film.
Meanwhile, Dutt is likely to star in Marco Bhau, which will be helmed by Chopra’s sister Shelly. On Marco Bhau Chopra said, “I will not talk anything about it. We haven’t yet announced anything officially on it . So it’s not right to talk.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
But the Parinda director hopes that at least one of his upcoming productions- third instalment of Munnabhai series, Sanjay Dutt biopic and Marco Bhau go on floors next year. “Work is in progress for all our films. We will not make a film till the time we are happy with the script,” he added.
Meanwhile, Ranbir Kapoor hopes the youth of the country is not “swept away” by the violence that is happening around and continue to steer away from any bitterness.
“I don’t want to sound preachy and like a ‘healer talker’ but we are living in some hard times right now. I hope that you guys don’t get swept away with the bitterness and negativity, the violence that’s happening around the world and around us.”
The actor’s next, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, seems to be in trouble after MNS demanded a ban on Pakistani artistes in Bollywood after the Uri terror attack. The Karan Johar-directed romantic drama features Fawad Khan in a cameo.