Actress Huma Qureshi, who will be seen sharing screen space with southern superstar Mammootty in Malayalam film “White”, says she will not confine her movie repertoire to one language, and will instead focus on quality scripts.
“I haven’t really thought about completely going down south. I think wherever there is a good script, I think I’ll just go there. I will not bind myself to a language. I am an actor. As long as a script is interesting, I will just follow my heart,” Huma said here on the sidelines of an awards ceremony.
Asked when the film is releasing, Huma said: “We have finished the film. It is releasing this Vishu in April. I am very excited.”
Talking about her co-star Mammootty, Huma said: “Mammootty is a huge star, amazing human being and a thorough gentleman. He really helped me with language… I really have to thank him.”
The actress also has two more films in her kitty.
- Goals of the week: Leroy Sane nutmeg goal, Philippe Coutinho's free kick
- Shreyas Iyer's ton puts India 'A' in driver's seat against New Zealand 'A' in first unofficial Test
- Nashville church shooting: Gunman injures multiple people at Tennessee chapel
- Hardik Pandya is a star, says India captain Virat Kohli
- England vs West Indies, 3rd ODI: Moeen Ali smashes century as hosts beat West Indies by 124 runs
- 18-year-old Kashmiri ragpicker expresses gratitude for PM Modi's praise, appeals for job
She will be starring with her brother Saqib Saleem in the Hindi remake of American supernatural psychological horror film “Oculus” and Gurinder Chadha’s “Viceroy’s House”.