Actress Huma Qureshi, who will be seen sharing screen space with southern superstar Mammootty in Malayalam film “White”, says she will not confine her movie repertoire to one language, and will instead focus on quality scripts.
“I haven’t really thought about completely going down south. I think wherever there is a good script, I think I’ll just go there. I will not bind myself to a language. I am an actor. As long as a script is interesting, I will just follow my heart,” Huma said here on the sidelines of an awards ceremony.
Asked when the film is releasing, Huma said: “We have finished the film. It is releasing this Vishu in April. I am very excited.”
Talking about her co-star Mammootty, Huma said: “Mammootty is a huge star, amazing human being and a thorough gentleman. He really helped me with language… I really have to thank him.”
The actress also has two more films in her kitty.
- Huma Qureshi 'blessed' to work with Rajinikanth
- Good content reaches out to wider audience, says Huma Qureshi
- Want my fan base to increase in South: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi wants to remain busy with work
- Glad that my south debut was with Mammootty: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi, Mammootty start shooting for 'White'
She will be starring with her brother Saqib Saleem in the Hindi remake of American supernatural psychological horror film “Oculus” and Gurinder Chadha’s “Viceroy’s House”.