A self-confessed Salman Khan fan who has even dedicating a song to him in his film ‘Tevar’, emerging star Arjun Kapoor says like any other Salman fan, he is all set to book his tickets for the first day, first show of his hero’s eagerly-anticipated ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
“The impact is there in front for everyone to see. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ looks like another entertaining blockbuster. The whole world will gather first day first show for this film and I’m also one of those people,” Arjun said.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- We aren’t surprised with the success of Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai. Here’s why
Salman and Arjun have had a great relationship as the ‘Dabangg’ star convinced him to lose weight and thus enabled him to join the profession. Arjun’s father Boney too has a great equation with Salman with several successful collaborations like ‘Wanted’ and ‘No Entry’.