A self-confessed Salman Khan fan who has even dedicating a song to him in his film ‘Tevar’, emerging star Arjun Kapoor says like any other Salman fan, he is all set to book his tickets for the first day, first show of his hero’s eagerly-anticipated ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
“The impact is there in front for everyone to see. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ looks like another entertaining blockbuster. The whole world will gather first day first show for this film and I’m also one of those people,” Arjun said.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Monsoon Shootout to clash with Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai
- EXCLUSIVE | Kabir Khan on Tubelight failure: Hope it doesn't make Salman Khan wary of experimenting
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan': This young fan of Salman Khan can't stop crying, watch video
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' crosses Rs. 50 cr mark in two days
- If Salman Khan can shoot in Kashmir then anyone can: Kabir Khan
- Kareena Kapoor: 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' is going to be the biggest hit of 2015 since it has Salman Khan
Salman and Arjun have had a great relationship as the ‘Dabangg’ star convinced him to lose weight and thus enabled him to join the profession. Arjun’s father Boney too has a great equation with Salman with several successful collaborations like ‘Wanted’ and ‘No Entry’.