- Kadvi Hawa movie review: The Ranvir Shorey and Sanjai Mishra starrer feels like a stretch even at 100 minutes
- Kadvi Hawa actors Sanjai Mishra and Ranvir Shorey believe that their National Award winning film is an entertainer
- Konkona Sen Sharma looked simple yet stylish in this traditional Tibetan dress ‘chuba’
Konkona, in her separation announcement on Twitter, maintained that she’s still friends with Ranvir.
They last worked together in “Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File”.
Asked if she will work with him again, Konkona told IANS over phone from Mumbai: “Of course. I think he is a wonderful actor and I will be very happy to work with him again.”
She wasn’t willing to talk more about the split.
“Actually I have already said whatever I wanted to say on Twitter. I really don’t want to talk anymore about it. I have nothing else to say,” she said.
There was a barrage of reports hinting at the trouble in the couple’s paradise since a long time. But the actress on Monday broke the news about the separation on Twitter after just a little over five years of marriage.
The tweet read: “Ranvir and I have mutually decided to separate, but continue to be friends and co-parent our son. Will appreciate your support. Thank you.”
Ranvir and I have mutually decided to separate, but continue to be friends and co-parent our son. Will appreciate your support. Thank you.
— Konkona Sensharma (@konkonas) September 14, 2015
Konkona has worked with Ranvir in films like “Mixed Doubles” (2006) and “Aaja Nachle” (2007).
The couple, who had been dating for three years before they decided to get married, has decided to continue to co-parent their four-year-old son Haroon.
- Konkona Sen Sharma looked simple yet stylish in this traditional Tibetan dress 'chuba'
- Can't say no to Konkona Sen: Ranvir Shorey
- Ranvir Shorey to act in Konkona's directorial debut
- I hold myself responsible for my separation from Konkona, says Ranvir Shorey
- Konkona Sen Sharma, Ranvir Shorey announce separation
- Konkona and I are together: Ranvir Shorey
The actress, daughter of celebrated filmmaker Aparna Sen, maintains that she has nothing to say about the split anymore.
On the movie front, the actress is gearing up for Meghna Gulzar’s “Talvar”, based on the infamous Aarushi Talwar murder case. She plays the role of the mother of the character.
The film, which also stars Irrfan Khan and Tabu, had its world premiere at the 40th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). It saw a rousing response at the ongoing film gala.
The movie is slated to release on October 2, which is also the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.