Actress Huma Qureshi feels that every girl should gift jewellery to herself and and not wait for a man to buy it for her.
The “Gangs of Wasseypur” actress unveiled a collection of diamond jewellery designed by SRS Jewells crafted with diamond brand Forevermark here on Friday.
- Expresso, Episode 10 | Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to act: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi adds an interesting twist to her monotone outfit with this accessory
- Haven’t played myself onscreen, but would love to: Huma Qureshi
- I’m growing wiser: Huma Qureshi
- I always look for a new challenge: Huma Qureshi
- Be proud of your curves: Huma Qureshi to Indian women
“Buying a diamond for that special girl in your life, goes a long way. In fact every girl should buy some jewellery for herself, why wait for some guy to gift you something,” Huma said during the launch of the collection.
When it comes to her personal favourite, the 28-year-old likes “chunky pieces and big solitaire”.
“I like jewellery that catches your eye and of course my mother’s jewellery is my personal favourite,” she said.
Sachin Jain, president of Forevermark India, felt “honoured to introduce” the latest line.
“We aim to provide each customer with a unique and warm experience…,” he said.