Bollywood’s new entrant Tiger Shroff is riding high on the success of his film ‘Heropanti, which has collected more than Rs 21 crore in three days of its release.
Tiger Shroff, who is skilled in martial arts, has received positive reviews for his action sequences, apart from his dancing skills and well chiseled body.
However, according to reports Tiger Shroff was not interested in the success bash as it is a known a fact that he is not a night/party person.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In an interview to Bollywood Hungama, Jackie Shroff, when asked about the success bash, said, “Hum toh soch bhi lein (about throwing a success bash) par Tiger just wants to relax for a few days now. I guess that’s his idea of fun times since he is not into night life. Shuru se hi usne kabhi cigarette, sharaab nahi pee toh ab kya karega!”
In another interview Tiger Shroff had said he normally tries to sleep by 10 pm and is an early to rise person.
The party was also attended by film’s producer Sajid Nadiawala, actress Raveena Tandon and her husband Anil Thadani, actor Suniel Shetty and his wife Mana, actor Danny Denzogpa, among others
Tiger, who has also confessed that he is a spiritual person, was next seen offering prayers at Mumbai’s Babulnath Temple with Kriti Sanon following the success of their film.
Prior to the release of his debut film, Tiger also wanted to visit Varanasi’s Shiva Temple.