The trailers of “Hate Story 2″ are being talked about for the bold scenes involving actress Surveen Chawla. But the actress says shooting for one sequence involving sexual violation left her suffering from a temporary nervous breakdown.
“I was completely into my character and when I had to perform a violent abusive sexual scene with Sushant Singh, I was feeling as though the experience was actually happening to me. I began to relate to women who go through sexual abuse and the trauma it causes,” Surveen said in a statement.
“I felt the pain, agony and the helplessness of a woman subjected to sexual subjugation. I was weeping from inside and outside while performing these scenes. These scenes were very demanding,” she added.
Surveen took a while to come out of her character, but she now truly believes that “if a woman has to endure this treatment from a man, she is better off alone.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched