The trailers of “Hate Story 2″ are being talked about for the bold scenes involving actress Surveen Chawla. But the actress says shooting for one sequence involving sexual violation left her suffering from a temporary nervous breakdown.
“I was completely into my character and when I had to perform a violent abusive sexual scene with Sushant Singh, I was feeling as though the experience was actually happening to me. I began to relate to women who go through sexual abuse and the trauma it causes,” Surveen said in a statement.
“I felt the pain, agony and the helplessness of a woman subjected to sexual subjugation. I was weeping from inside and outside while performing these scenes. These scenes were very demanding,” she added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Surveen took a while to come out of her character, but she now truly believes that “if a woman has to endure this treatment from a man, she is better off alone.”