Shobhaa De, who sparked a war of words with Sonam Kapoor by calling her a “lassie who lacks oomph”, has now referred to her as “super hot”. It’s a way from Shobhaa’s end to extend an olive branch to the Khoobsurat actress. Inspired by online portal eBay India’s campaign titled #ThingsDon’tJudge, Shobhaa took the first step towards reconciling with Sonam.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
On Wednesday, she tweeted: “Saw this ad #ThingsDontJudge but people do. Inspired to make amends. Sonam Kapoor, I got it wrong: You are super hot.”
Recently, as a guest contributor for Buzzfeed, the actress clarified how she succumbed to pressure when she was only 13-years-old, how even after becoming a movie star it took her years to believe she looked the part and how she’s in a healthier space now.
Kapoor wrote, “Like every girl, I spent many nights through adolescence leaning into my bedroom mirror, wondering why my body looked nothing like it should. Why does my belly crease? Why do my arms jiggle? Why am I not fair? Why are there dark patches under my eyes? Why am I taller than boys my age? Do stretch marks ever go away? Will this cellulite stay forever?”
— Shobhaa De (@DeShobhaa) October 5, 2016
Sonam’s tiff with Shobhaa started when the author criticized her film “I Hate Luv Storys” in one of her blogs, labelling it as “I Hate Dumb Storys” and calling Sonam “a lassie who lacks oomph”.
Later, the actress posted on the social media platform: “Guys please don’t take Shobhaa De seriously. She’s a fossil who’s getting no action and going through menopause. So just for her.”