If recent buzz is to be believed, ‘Dabanng’ franchise leading actress Sonakshi Sinha might not be a part of its third installment.
According to reports, Sonakshi has been dropped from the movie over an alleged friction with Salman Khan. It all started when Sonakshi turned down Arbaaz Khan’s production ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ which was offered to her by the ‘Kick’ actor.
Reportedly, the two also had a showdown at Salman’s sister Arpita’s wedding in November 2014, and since then, the two are not on talking terms.
- Dabangg 3: Prabhudheva to helm Salman Khan-Sonakshi Sinha starrer
- Salman Khan gets Arijit Singh’s song replaced in Welcome to New York?
- Welcome To New York song Nain Phisal Gaye: Salman Khan-Sonakshi Sinha recreate Dabangg magic this Valentine’s Day
- Welcome To New York trailer is a laugh riot and Riteish Deshmukh, Karan Johar are our favourites
- When Sonakshi Sinha saved her Dabangg throne from Parineeti Chopra
- Is Parineeti Chopra being considered for Dabangg 3?
Confirming the news, Spoteboye quoted a source close to ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor, as saying, “Salman is not keen on working with Sonakshi. So, the producers are looking out for another actress. Nobody has been finalised yet.”
IndianExpress.com couldn’t verify this report independently.
Sonakshi made her Bollywood debut with ‘Dabangg’, which not only earned her public recognition but also a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
(With ANI inputs)