Actress Kareena Kapoor says she couldn’t catch her husband and actor-producer Saif Ali Khan’s latest release “Humshakals” as she is tied up with shooting Rohit Shetty’s next “Singham Returns”.
Kareena is said to have laughed a lot when she saw Saif don the look of a “sexy woman” for a scene in Sajid Khan’s “Humshakals”, but her work kept her away from watching the full film.
When asked did she watch her husband’s film “Humshakals”, she told reporters in a group interview: “I was busy shooting for my film and I don’t watch much Hindi films.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This year, I will watch only two films ‘Singham Returns’ and ‘P.K.’ as both are made by my two favourite directors,” she added with a laugh.
“P.K.” has been made by Vinod Chopra Films and Rajkumar Hirani Films, in association with Disney India.