Yesteryear actress Neetu Singh is excited about her nephew Armaan Jain’s debut Bollywood film titled ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, as decades ago she had done a song by the same name in ‘Yaadon ki Baarat’ as a child artist.
The song ‘Lekar hum deewana dil’ from the 1973 drama film directed by Nasir Hussain, had become one of the chart-busters of that time and holds a special place in Neetu Singh’s heart.
“This was my first film, when I was merely in eighth standard and faced the camera for the first time. This song holds a very special place in my heart. When I learnt that Armaan’s film was titled ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, I was super excited,” she said here in a statement.
She said that she also shared her feelings with Armaan’s mother about the title of the film.
The film tracks a journey of two friends and their experiences of growing up, their decisions and mistakes and the consequences faced by them.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Produced by Eros International & Illuminati Films and directed by Arif Ali, the film is scheduled to release on July 4.