Yesteryear actress Neetu Singh is excited about her nephew Armaan Jain’s debut Bollywood film titled ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, as decades ago she had done a song by the same name in ‘Yaadon ki Baarat’ as a child artist.
The song ‘Lekar hum deewana dil’ from the 1973 drama film directed by Nasir Hussain, had become one of the chart-busters of that time and holds a special place in Neetu Singh’s heart.
“This was my first film, when I was merely in eighth standard and faced the camera for the first time. This song holds a very special place in my heart. When I learnt that Armaan’s film was titled ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, I was super excited,” she said here in a statement.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
She said that she also shared her feelings with Armaan’s mother about the title of the film.
The film tracks a journey of two friends and their experiences of growing up, their decisions and mistakes and the consequences faced by them.
Produced by Eros International & Illuminati Films and directed by Arif Ali, the film is scheduled to release on July 4.