Deepika Padukone is set to shoot for ‘Tamasha’ with director Imtiaz Ali and actor Ranbir Kapoor in Corsica, France. However, she is nervous and says it almost feels like it’s her first film.
“I am really excited and looking forward to it. I am almost nervous like it is my first film, for some reason,” said the actress on Wednesday at the launch of an edition of FHM magazine featuring her as the sexiest woman in the world.
“I am getting butterflies in my stomach almost like it is my first film,” added the 28-year-old.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
But she is looking forward to reunite with Ranbir, with whom she did 2013 hit film ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, and Imtiaz.
“Ranbir has been a fantastic co-star and we have done a beautiful movie together. Imtiaz gave me one of my most memorable films ‘Love Aaj Kal.’ So, now getting to work with the two of them together is great,” she said.