Fans are extremely unpredictable. They can at times come up with the best of questions for their matinee idols and at times the most embarrassing ones too. Ranveer Singh was at the receiving end of the latter from a fan at the trailer launch of Befikre in Paris on Monday.
Post the trailer launch while the press conference was in progress, Ranveer called on stage a fan who seemed super excited to be sharing the podium with his favourite star. The fan started off well by mouthing a famous dialogue from Bajirao Mastani.
“Bajirao ne Mastani se mohabbat ki hai..aiashi nahi,” the fan said with a flourish, which had a happy Ranveer annoucing, “You win a Filmfare award for this one.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Just when one thought the fan would honourably exit, the man decided to linger on and go the extra mile. He told Ranveer in stumbling English before switching over to Hindi that he has a girlfriend who stays far away from Paris and that she always used to say Ranbir Kapoor (a slip of tongue as the fan perhaps wanted to say Ranveer Singh) was her boyfriend until he left her for Deepika Padukone.
As Ranveer tried to make sense of the weird question, the fan further questioned, “Is it true.”
“What,” asked a surprised Ranveer.
And the fan repeated his question, this time, replacing Ranbir with Ranveer. “Kya yeh sach hai aapne meri girlfriend ko chod diya Deepika ke liye?” A visibly embarrassed Ranveer soon regained his composure and politely told the fan that needs a good night sleep and ushered him off the stage while promising to talk to him in detail the next day.We wonder what Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have to say about this ‘oops’ moment.
Meanwhile, at the Before trailer launch, Ranveer went on to reveal that he has had Indian and French girlfriends in the past. “Women of India and France are sensitive, stronger and superior to men. I am a lover of women. I am truly fascinated and infatuated by the fairer sex. I have had French and Indian girlfriends. I have beautiful memories attached with all of them. So I can’t differentiate,” said Ranveer.