Bollywood’s reigning Khans are in their late 40s and 21-year-old Alia Bhatt feels she needs to look more matured to look convincing with the superstars.
When asked if she thinks she is too young to be paired with the Khans, Alia said: “I am right now definitely (young) because I look small not age wise, age is just a number, but my face. I am just maturing right now – from ‘Student Of The Year’ till now you can see a difference.
“So, when I become a little more matured looking, then it can work. But having said that I have done a film with Randeep Hooda, in which I looked too young without make-up, which didn’t look bad at all. So if there is a scope or a character and a role like that then it will work,” she said in a group interview.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Alia’s good fortune in filmdom started with her debut vehicle and the actress says success and accolades bring a lot of pressure.
After hitting a hat trick with her first three films – “Student of The Year”, “Highway” and “2 States”, she recently appeared in “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, which also got a favourable response at the box office.
Asked if she feels under pressure after doing so well in Bollywood, she said: “Yes, I am constantly under pressure because goodness becomes a burden on your shoulders so do the flops. So with every film, no matter how bad or good, there would be pressure.”