Bollywood’s reigning Khans are in their late 40s and 21-year-old Alia Bhatt feels she needs to look more matured to look convincing with the superstars.
When asked if she thinks she is too young to be paired with the Khans, Alia said: “I am right now definitely (young) because I look small not age wise, age is just a number, but my face. I am just maturing right now – from ‘Student Of The Year’ till now you can see a difference.
“So, when I become a little more matured looking, then it can work. But having said that I have done a film with Randeep Hooda, in which I looked too young without make-up, which didn’t look bad at all. So if there is a scope or a character and a role like that then it will work,” she said in a group interview.
Alia’s good fortune in filmdom started with her debut vehicle and the actress says success and accolades bring a lot of pressure.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
After hitting a hat trick with her first three films – “Student of The Year”, “Highway” and “2 States”, she recently appeared in “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, which also got a favourable response at the box office.
Asked if she feels under pressure after doing so well in Bollywood, she said: “Yes, I am constantly under pressure because goodness becomes a burden on your shoulders so do the flops. So with every film, no matter how bad or good, there would be pressure.”