Ali Fazal, who is on a career high after ‘Bobby Jasoos’ doing good at the box-office, says he is feeling sad for his parents who could not watch the film due to Ramzan.
The 27-year-old actor has played the male lead in the film opposite Vidya Balan.
“I am super ecstatic with the kind of response I have got for my performance in Bobby Jasoos. My phone hasn’t stopped buzzing since the release date. I am thankful to Dia (producer) for giving me this great opportunity and also to Vidya for being a great co-star.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I am only a tad disappointed for my parents and close friends in Lucknow who were excited to see the movie. Since Ramzan is going on they haven’t got an opportunity to watch the film. I wish they could have seen the film as the movie celebrates Ramzan and the jashn of life,” Fazal said in a statement.
Set in Hyderabad, ‘Bobby Jasoos’ released on July 4.