Aamir Khan recently enlightened the audience about why he spits on a lady’s hand. The 51-year-old star, who is usually a prankster on the sets of his films, was sharing a stage with his Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar co-stars at the MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival when Farah Khan recalled one such moment, reports Pinkvilla.
Farah said, “Aamir used to do this to everyone and he still doing this …he is like ‘Let me read your hand’. And then he would spit on it” Quick to retort, the PK star light-heartedly replied, “Maine jis heroine ke haath par thukha hai wo number one ban gayi”
Pooja Bedi, who was also taking part in the conversation joint in to say, “I’ll tell my daughter Aalia that you have to go and meet Aamir uncle he needs to spit on your hand.” The reunion of 1992’s JJWS also saw Deepak Tijori, Ayesha Jhulka, Mamik Singh and Imran Khan among others.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Interestingly and much to the delight of the audience, Aamir continued to talk about all that has changed during this period of 24 years. “24 years mein bahut kuch change ho gaya hai– my marriage was broken, I have remarried. What else?” he humoured.
The Ghajini actor will be seen next in Nitesh Tiwari’s upcoming ‘Dangal’ that releases on December 23 this year. (ANI)