Before you think this is one of those exotic location weddings where a celebrity danced to make money, let us tell you it is not. The dance in question was the result of some fun things that team Dishoom planned to try out after landing in Abu Dhabi to film their movie. And the ones who had maximum blast were Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandes.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
From savouring the local cuisine to making friends with the locals to checking the place out, they had the time of their lives. And they didn’t shy away from doing something as crazy as visiting a local wedding and dancing there. Sharing their experiences at an event organised to promote the gulf nation, Varun said, “One of the most amazing things that we did in Abu Dhabi was dancing at a local wedding there. We did that soon after landing there. John, Jacqueline and everyone of us joined in.”
While Varun had visited Abu Dhabi as a child while his father was shooting for a film there, it was during the shoot of Dishoom the actor explored the country. “Abu Dhabi was a character in Dishoom and played an important part. The ministry was outstanding and so were the people. They watch a lot of Hindi films there. Bollywood is absolutely loved in Abu Dhabi. I myself watched Neerja and Airlift there,” said Varun.
While Varun would like to return to Abu Dhabi soon, the actor feels it is the script of every film that takes one to different places. When asked to choose between Abu Dhabi and Bangkok, Varun expressed his love for both places.