Before you think this is one of those exotic location weddings where a celebrity danced to make money, let us tell you it is not. The dance in question was the result of some fun things that team Dishoom planned to try out after landing in Abu Dhabi to film their movie. And the ones who had maximum blast were Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandes.
From savouring the local cuisine to making friends with the locals to checking the place out, they had the time of their lives. And they didn’t shy away from doing something as crazy as visiting a local wedding and dancing there. Sharing their experiences at an event organised to promote the gulf nation, Varun said, “One of the most amazing things that we did in Abu Dhabi was dancing at a local wedding there. We did that soon after landing there. John, Jacqueline and everyone of us joined in.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While Varun had visited Abu Dhabi as a child while his father was shooting for a film there, it was during the shoot of Dishoom the actor explored the country. “Abu Dhabi was a character in Dishoom and played an important part. The ministry was outstanding and so were the people. They watch a lot of Hindi films there. Bollywood is absolutely loved in Abu Dhabi. I myself watched Neerja and Airlift there,” said Varun.
While Varun would like to return to Abu Dhabi soon, the actor feels it is the script of every film that takes one to different places. When asked to choose between Abu Dhabi and Bangkok, Varun expressed his love for both places.