Shraddha Kapoor, the reigning box office queen, has won over the hearts of fans with her stunning performances in he movies. Her latest release ‘ABCD 2’, in which we saw the actress delivering some of the best dance moves has stunned everyone.
Shraddha Kapoor recently visited a Famous Patisserie studio kitchen in Mumbai, where she had a mob of 500 people waiting for her.
The moment her fans got a glimpse of Shraddha arriving, there was a frenzy and it became difficult to handle the mob. Eventually, the police had to be called to control the crowd.
The traffic on the street came to a standstill.
- Disha Patani and Shraddha Kapoor show how to turn joggers into #OOTD!
- Happy birthday Shraddha Kapoor: Bollywood celebrities wish the Saaho actor
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Say hello to Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Nauti’ avatar
- Joggers with trench coat is Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘no-so-fashionable’ answer to Delhi winter
- Saaho: Shraddha Kapoor starts second schedule of Prabhas starrer, celebrates Christmas with team
- Shraddha Kapoor and Zarine Khan show how to be comfy and casual at the airport
Shraddha was escorted by the police to her car. The actress did not want to disappoint her fans, who had been waiting for her to get a glimpse of her came out of her car’s sun roof and waved to her fans.
Thanking them for their support, Shraddha also asked them to make way, so that she could reach for her meeting on time.