“The only friend in the Industry I had when I got married was ‘Bhai’ (Salman). Just before marriage my film released and my wife was unsure about its success. He was very much there with us in the low phase of my life and much before that also. It is always a beautiful journey with him,” Suniel said at an event here.
Suniel Shetty and Salman have entered and grown in the film industry together and the friendship has remained unchanged for almost three decades.
- EXCLUSIVE | Tiger Zinda Hai director Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: I can push him to do things which others cannot
- We aren’t surprised with the success of Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai. Here’s why
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Tiger Zinda Hai movie review: The Katrina and Salman starrer is an enjoyable fare
- Will definitely do father-daughter film with Athiya: Suniel Shetty
Salman is gearing up for the release of Sooraj Barjatya’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, which is set to hit the screens on November 12.