Richa Chadda was recently stopped and interrogated at the airport in New Delhi on her way back to Mumbai as the security and airport officials found something suspicious in her luggage. It turned out that the ‘powder’ they found questionable was part of the Ayurveda beauty and skincare products that the actress uses.
Richa Chadda believes in the power of Ayurveda and she has been following the traditional method of beauty and skincare for over the last six months. Considering that it has helped her greatly, she follows the Ayurveda ritual daily, and that means the powder is carried even when she is travelling.
It turned out to be problematic this one time as the security and airport officials thought that the powder was not what Richa was claiming it to be. A source close to the “Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!” and “Gangs Of Wasseypur” actress said that she was questioned for nearly two hours before she was allowed to go.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Confirming the same, Richa Chadda said in a statement: “I am a big believer in Ayurveda and was recently carrying my Ayurvedic supplements to Mumbai. However, the security found the powders suspicious. I didn’t want them to confiscate my Ayurvedic things because they are tough to procure… and are made for me personally by the ved.”
“I had to literally convince them for two hours that it’s nothing wrong or suspicious at all. I know they are doing their job and hence I was more than willing to co-operate. Thankfully I didn’t miss my flight.”