Richa Chadda was recently stopped and interrogated at the airport in New Delhi on her way back to Mumbai as the security and airport officials found something suspicious in her luggage. It turned out that the ‘powder’ they found questionable was part of the Ayurveda beauty and skincare products that the actress uses.
Richa Chadda believes in the power of Ayurveda and she has been following the traditional method of beauty and skincare for over the last six months. Considering that it has helped her greatly, she follows the Ayurveda ritual daily, and that means the powder is carried even when she is travelling.
It turned out to be problematic this one time as the security and airport officials thought that the powder was not what Richa was claiming it to be. A source close to the “Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!” and “Gangs Of Wasseypur” actress said that she was questioned for nearly two hours before she was allowed to go.
Confirming the same, Richa Chadda said in a statement: “I am a big believer in Ayurveda and was recently carrying my Ayurvedic supplements to Mumbai. However, the security found the powders suspicious. I didn’t want them to confiscate my Ayurvedic things because they are tough to procure… and are made for me personally by the ved.”
“I had to literally convince them for two hours that it’s nothing wrong or suspicious at all. I know they are doing their job and hence I was more than willing to co-operate. Thankfully I didn’t miss my flight.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016