Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be seen alongside Deepika Padukone in the forthcoming romantic-drama film “Tamasha”, says he used to imitate Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s dialogue from his 1998 film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” to impress girls during his school days.
Ranbir and Deepika will be seen on the popular comedy show “Comedy Nights with Kapil” to promote the Imtiaz Ali directorial, read a statement.
- Before Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif’s dance film, watch these Bollywood dance movies
- Shah Rukh Khan’s wax figure to join Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Katrina Kaif’s bejeweled look from the sets of Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero, see photos
- Shah Rukh Khan caught sleeping on the sets of Zero, see photo
- Shah Rukh Khan to Padmaavat star Ranveer Singh: You’re now Khilji for me
- Shah Rukh Khan makes fun of his Raees character: I look like a smuggler when I grow my beard, I’m not actually one
Ranbir talked about his school days when the show’s host Kapil Sharma asked him whether he has ever used SRK’s dialogues to impress girls during college days.
To that, Ranbir replied: “Yes, but not in college, in school. When I was in the eighth standard, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ had released and the way Shah Rukh sir used to wear ‘cool’ chain and ‘Polo’ T-shirt in the movie… even I used to dress up like him and imitate his dialogue ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai…tum nahi samjhogi’ and surprisingly it used to work on girls.”
The episode of “Comedy Nights With Kapil” featuring Ranbir and Deepika will be aired on Sunday on Colors.
Meanwhile, “Tamasha” will hit screens on November 27.