Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be seen alongside Deepika Padukone in the forthcoming romantic-drama film “Tamasha”, says he used to imitate Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s dialogue from his 1998 film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” to impress girls during his school days.
Ranbir and Deepika will be seen on the popular comedy show “Comedy Nights with Kapil” to promote the Imtiaz Ali directorial, read a statement.
- Shah Rukh Khan's advice to Alia, Madhuri and Kareena: Be as strong and gentle as you are
- Photo: Shah Rukh Khan's 'hard day at work' with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif is making us curious
- Ittefaq actor Sidharth Malhotra: We had a gala time celebrating Shah Rukh Khan's birthday in Alibaug
- Happy Birthday Shah Rukh Khan: A look at King Khan’s small screen outings
- Video of Ranbir Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan dancing on "Bole Chudiyan" is breaking the internet
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
Ranbir talked about his school days when the show’s host Kapil Sharma asked him whether he has ever used SRK’s dialogues to impress girls during college days.
To that, Ranbir replied: “Yes, but not in college, in school. When I was in the eighth standard, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ had released and the way Shah Rukh sir used to wear ‘cool’ chain and ‘Polo’ T-shirt in the movie… even I used to dress up like him and imitate his dialogue ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai…tum nahi samjhogi’ and surprisingly it used to work on girls.”
The episode of “Comedy Nights With Kapil” featuring Ranbir and Deepika will be aired on Sunday on Colors.
Meanwhile, “Tamasha” will hit screens on November 27.