Kangana received the Best Actress Award for “Queen” at the 62nd National award while Priyanka’s film “Mary Kom” received the Best Popular Film Provinding Wholesome Entertainment.
- Priyanka is now singing in Bollywood movies and her latest number is the title track of 'Dil Dhadakne Do'.
- Priyanka is my friend and knows me better than any journalist: Kangana Ranaut
- Priyanka Chopra called me after my National award win: Kangana Ranaut
- Priyanka Chopra congratulates 'Queen' Kangana Ranaut, but says she hates losing
- 62nd National Film Awards' winners: 'Haider' wins five, Kangana Ranaut's 'Queen' two
- Kangana Ranaut's 'Queen' wins Best Actress and 'Queen' is Best Film at 62nd National Film Awards
Priyanka took to photo-sharing website Instagram to share a selfie with Kangana and Shraddha Kapoor. The three were all smiles while they were looking towards the camera.
The “Mary Kom” actress captioned the selfie: “Girls night out,.. #MaryKom n #Queen together..”
Priyanka will next be seen in Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do” that also features Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and the director’s brother Farhan Akhtar.
And Kangana is busy with her upcoming films “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and “Katti Batti”.