They may be former lovers, but Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have absolutely no bad blood between them, In fact the duo are still very good friends and it’s plain the actress doesn’t think twice when it comes to reaching out her ex-beau.
The ‘Dhoom’ girl was recently shooting at Film City when she encountered a bit of a problem. The Cine Costume And Make-Up Artists Association arrived on the sets and protested her working with make up artist Daniel Bauer who apparently is not registered with the association, as he is not of Indian origin.
Katrina Kaif, who was determined to continue working with Daniel Bauer, immediately called up Salman Khan to ask him for his advice on the issue.
Reportedly, the protests ceased immediately after a phone call from Salman (Bhai).
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest