They may be former lovers, but Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have absolutely no bad blood between them, In fact the duo are still very good friends and it’s plain the actress doesn’t think twice when it comes to reaching out her ex-beau.
The ‘Dhoom’ girl was recently shooting at Film City when she encountered a bit of a problem. The Cine Costume And Make-Up Artists Association arrived on the sets and protested her working with make up artist Daniel Bauer who apparently is not registered with the association, as he is not of Indian origin.
Katrina Kaif, who was determined to continue working with Daniel Bauer, immediately called up Salman Khan to ask him for his advice on the issue.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Reportedly, the protests ceased immediately after a phone call from Salman (Bhai).