Things got more than a little real on the sets of forthcoming 3D suspense thriller “Pizza” when the men in the movie almost killed each other. The film’s leading man Akshay Oberoi had quite a close shave during the shooting when Arunoday Singh, his co-star, almost chopped off his head.
“Actually in one of the scenes, Arunoday had to swirl an axe over Akshay’s head. While the rehearsals went off just fine, during the take he slipped as the floor was too slippery and the axe landed right near Akshay’s ear missing it by a few inches,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
“Both the actors were quite shaken by this episode as was the entire crew. It was only the next day that the shot was attempted again and canned to the cast and crew’s satisfaction,” he added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Directed by newcomer Akshay Akkineni, “Pizza” is the eponymous remake of a Tamil blockbuster. It also features Parvathy Omanakuttan and Dipannita Sharma in lead roles.
“Pizza”, which releases Friday, is jointly produced by Bejoy Nambiar and UTV Spotboy.