Yes you got that right – Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan recently spent a day chasing a wild ass (quite literally) during his visit to Gujarat’s Rann of Kutch.
The megastar wrote on his Facebook timeline,”The entire day chasing ‘Wild Ass’ … not literally but keeping safe distance to get that perfect shot .. they are very shy and quick on their feet … but beautiful and clean and shining .. photos in a bit with you … thank you for liking the one put up last night .. !!!”
He elaborated on his blog, “Chasing ‘Wild Ass’ in and around the ‘little rann’ in Gujarat can be quite a process ! Firstly of course, is the direction according to the Administrative staff assigned to the preservation of this rare species, of not ever attempting to chase them. They are shy and reticent animals, and prefer to not be disturbed in their somewhat quiet existence. So we have diligently maintained that, even as attempt after attempt in getting close to them by jeep, has not been very fruitful !!”
Big B is in Gujarat to shoot for the third phase of ‘Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki’ advertisement campaign to promote tourism in the state.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor has shot for advertisement sequences in Ahmedabad already. Amitabh Bachchan shot at architectural complex Sarkhej Roza as well as the Vintage Car Museum for the campaign.
Meanwhile, Madras Cafe director Shoojit Sircar is also in the western state to shoot for the wilderness of the state.
Shoojit Sircar said, “Bachchan Saab and I are heading for various places in Gujarat to shoot images of birds and animals. The wild ass in the Rann Of Kutch is famous. So we head there to capture them on camera in all their unfettered glory. We will also be shooting images of black bucks and many species of birds. Do you know, numerous species of birds migrate to Gujarat in the Winter and then leave after the season is over? We want to capture these birds in camera. There is a very vibrant and prolific wildlife prevalent in the sanctuaries and forests of Gujarat.”
Big B and Shoojit intend to rough it out in the wild terrain, visiting places where no basic amenities, let alone luxury hotels, are available.
Shoojit said, “It’s going to be a challenging week in Gujarat in the last week of January. We’re ready to rough it out.”