Fitness freak Ajay Devgn certainly knows how to take care of his toned body amidst his busy schedule. He turned one of the vanity vans into a gym while filming “Singham Returns” here.
Ajay is currently shooting in Ramoji Film City for Rohit Shetty’s directorial and he ensured he gyms regularly.
“The shooting schedule in Ramoji for ‘Singham Returns’ is quite long and thus he has converted one of the vanity vans into a gym, which has all the equipment. The film has high octane action and requires Ajay to be extremely fit and toned, therefore, he works out in between the shots as well,” said a source close to the actor.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor, “Singham Returns” is the second instalment of the 2011 Bollywood blockbuster “Singham” and is scheduled to release in August.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched