Fitness freak Ajay Devgn certainly knows how to take care of his toned body amidst his busy schedule. He turned one of the vanity vans into a gym while filming “Singham Returns” here.
Ajay is currently shooting in Ramoji Film City for Rohit Shetty’s directorial and he ensured he gyms regularly.
“The shooting schedule in Ramoji for ‘Singham Returns’ is quite long and thus he has converted one of the vanity vans into a gym, which has all the equipment. The film has high octane action and requires Ajay to be extremely fit and toned, therefore, he works out in between the shots as well,” said a source close to the actor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Also starring Kareena Kapoor, “Singham Returns” is the second instalment of the 2011 Bollywood blockbuster “Singham” and is scheduled to release in August.