Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan have couple of on-screen hits together. From Josh where they portrayed the relationship of brother-sister to Devdas where they won hearts for their star-crossed love story, they have been able to create magic together. And now, the same magic is all set to happen in the upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil where the two will appear together after a long gap of 14 years.
But we wonder why they never appeared together after their magnum opus Devdas? We take you through the moment when Aishwarya revealed those secrets in a candid conversation with Simi Grewal.
Remember the show Rendezvous with Simi Garewal? Well, Aishwarya revealed something that might shock you. Apparently, when Aish and SRK were working together on Devdas, there were reports that the former has been signed for five films with SRK but none of them happened. On being asked about it, Aishwarya said, “At a time there was talk about a couple of films we will be working in together and then suddenly they were happening with no explaination, whatsoever. I never had the answer to why.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Reportedly, among the films she was supposed to be a part of, Chalte Chalte, Veer Zara and Kal Ho Na Ho were the few. Later when Aishwarya was asked about how she felt about being removed or replaced from those big banner films, she said the entire episode was shocking and hurtful but she was grateful that god has never given her time to brood over the matter. “If people have to explain, they would. If they never did, they never intended to. I am not somebody who would go to someone and ask why? For me, my dignity is extremely precious to me and that is something which I hold dear to me,” the former beauty queen said in conversation with Simi on why she never spoke to SRK.
Well, the matter is buried in the past and they both might have moved on from it gracefully but the question remains if she went through the flashback while shooting with him in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil? Did Shah Rukh ever apologise to her? We still don’t know anything about it but we are very sure that the two are magical when on screen. And together, even if they share a moment, they are bound to win hearts.