Actor Ali Fazal has been missing from a majority of the promotional events and activities for his forthcoming film ‘Bobby Jasoos’, which features Vidya Balan in the lead role. The reason is his involvement in the shooting of Vishesh Films’ ‘Khamoshiyan’.
With ‘Bobby Jasoos’ up for release July 4, Ali wants to be an active part of the movie’s promotions along with Vidya, who has been visiting different cities to spread a buzz about it. However, prior work commitments are keeping Ali busy from all the action.
“Ali, in fact, has been trying his best to make it for ‘Bobby Jassos’ promotions but he has to stay back on the sets to shoot. After a lot of shuffling, Ali has managed to get only a day or two off from ‘Khamoshiyan’ to promote his latest release, which will be his biggest film so far,” said a source close to the actor.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He will, however, soon join the rest of the cast for the last five days of aggressive promotions, beginning early next week.
Ali has earlier featured in Hindi films like ‘3 Idiots’, ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’ and ‘Fukrey’.