Actress Parineeti Chopra says she cried a lot while watching Neeraj Ghaywan directorial “Masaan”.
“I cried a lot inside the theatre,” Parineeti said at a special screening of the film here on Wednesday night.
Starring Richa Chadda, Vicky Kaushal, Sanjay Mishra, and Shweta Tripathi, the film won international accolades and awards at the Cannes Film Festival.
Though it is releasing on Friday, the film’s screening is happening for the Bollywood fraternity here since last three days. From Rajkumar Hirani, Kabir Khan, Shabana Azmi to Dia Mirza, every one has been highly impressed by the film and now Parineeti joins the list of admirers.
- Shabana Azmi wants to star in Neeraj Ghaywan's next
- Varanasi was the perfect setting for 'Masaan': Neeraj Ghaywan
- I didn't take fitness seriously: Parineeti Chopra
- Beautiful, outstanding: B-Town praises 'Masaan'
- 'Masaan' trailer launched, shows dark side of Indian society
- Neeraj Ghaywan's 'Masaan' continues to impress International media, to premiere in India on July 24
“It is a very touching film. I cried a lot inside the theatre. Richa was amazing. I was so moved by Vicky’s performance, so congratulation to the team. It will be a hit film” said Parineeti.
“It was an amazing film. I hope everybody goes and watch it!” added the actress who was last seen in “Kill Dil”.