Actor Ajay Devgn’s equation with superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been widely talked about, but the former believes the media made a hullabaloo over a nothing. He even says that while they’re not enemies, there’s no friendship between them either.
The duo had reportedly clashed over the allotting of screens during the release of Shah Rukh‘s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Ajay’s ‘Son Of Sardaar.’
“I never said that there is no equation with SRK, I had said that there is no friendship and I still maintain that. But that does not mean that we are enemies, we are colleagues and I have respect for what he is doing and hope he too does,” Ajay Devgn said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Talking about the reported clash, Ajay Devgn said: “‘Jab Tak Hain Jaan’ had no involvement from SRK. It was between Ajay Devgn Films and Yash Raj Films and they were trying to protect their product and I was doing for mine. So who was right and who was wrong – that’s not the question, the only thing is that we were trying to protect our products.”
He also said that while they may “not meet for a drink every day, but we were not at war”. “You don’t have to be best friends with everyone. He has his life, I have mine. But since we are part of the same industry, we support each other. People are asking, ‘Patch up ho gaya? But jab dushmani hogi, toh patch up kaise hoga na? (People ask if we’ve patched up, but when there was no bitterness, how would one patch?’)
“People were just writing about it nor did I give any statements and nor did SRK so where was the problem?,” he added.