The release of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ next Eid is being termed a “massive clash”. But ‘Raees’ producer Ritesh Sidhwani said the filmmakers will attempt a discussion over the so-called clash.
“Once both the films are done, we will sit and talk. Several films are announced but then they (release dates) are moved too,” Ritesh said ahead of their upcoming movie ‘Bangistan’.
One of the other producers, Farhan Akhtar, was surprised when asked about his stand on the ‘clash’.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees to clash with Salman Khan’s Sultan, confirms Ritesh Sidhwani
- There is no ego between me and Yash Raj Films: Ritesh Sidhwani on ‘Raees’ vs ‘Sultan’ clash
- SRK’s ‘Raees’ teaser to release tomorrow with Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- ‘Raees’ teaser to release around Eid this year
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ to battle it out with Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ on Eid 2016
- Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ vs Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ on Eid 2016
He said it wasn’t the right time to talk about ‘Raees’ and they will talk at the appropriate time.
Ritesh added: “Eid is next year and our film just has 20 days of shooting left. We’re working so that the film comes on Eid, because it is that kind of a film. Even they (the ‘Sultan’ team) will also try for a similar plan but first let the shooting of their film begin and then we’ll see. There is no specific intention to have a clash.”