“Weddings are a union of two souls to make them one…but weddings to me are the coming together of two families into one…this union is greater and more admirable than the marriage itself…this is the association that makes the togetherness feel pure and united,” Big B wrote on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
- Amitabh Bachchan shares an old pic with wife Jaya on their 42nd wedding anniversary
- Kunal Kapoor - Naina Bachchan to have reception in Delhi on April 11
- Kunal Kapoor marries Amitabh Bachchan's niece Naina Bachchan, thanks all for wishes
- First picture of newly married Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
- Kunal Kapoor: Yet to fix marriage date
- Kunal Kapoor to be Amitabh Bachchan's 'damaad' soon, will marry Big B's niece Naina
Kunal and Naina exchanged vows Monday in a beach ceremony on an island in Seychelles with only their immediate families present.
On the professional front, Big B is basking in all the appreciation that has come his way for his role in R. Balki’s film ‘Shamitabh’.