“Weddings are a union of two souls to make them one…but weddings to me are the coming together of two families into one…this union is greater and more admirable than the marriage itself…this is the association that makes the togetherness feel pure and united,” Big B wrote on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
- Amitabh Bachchan dances to the tunes of Prabhudeva. Is he still in shock?
- Amitabh Bachchan wraps 102 Not Out, gets 'withdrawal symptoms'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Maldives vacation photos will give you travel goals
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 9: Amitabh Bachchan gets emotional on the sets after watching a special birthday video
- First picture of newly married Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
- Kunal Kapoor to be Amitabh Bachchan's 'damaad' soon, will marry Big B's niece Naina
Kunal and Naina exchanged vows Monday in a beach ceremony on an island in Seychelles with only their immediate families present.
On the professional front, Big B is basking in all the appreciation that has come his way for his role in R. Balki’s film ‘Shamitabh’.