“Weddings are a union of two souls to make them one…but weddings to me are the coming together of two families into one…this union is greater and more admirable than the marriage itself…this is the association that makes the togetherness feel pure and united,” Big B wrote on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
- Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan: The ultimate Yash Chopra romance
- 102 Not Out teaser: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor present a unique father-son story
- Post wrap on Thugs of Hindostan, Amitabh Bachchan to start shooting for Nagraj Manjule’s Jhund
- Amitabh Bachchan wishes New Year with a candid picture; gives a throwback to Abhishek and Shweta’s childhood
- First picture of newly married Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
- Kunal Kapoor to be Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘damaad’ soon, will marry Big B’s niece Naina
Kunal and Naina exchanged vows Monday in a beach ceremony on an island in Seychelles with only their immediate families present.
On the professional front, Big B is basking in all the appreciation that has come his way for his role in R. Balki’s film ‘Shamitabh’.