Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who will be essaying the role of Olympic bronze medallist boxer Mary Kom in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s biopic on ‘Mary Kom’, recently shot for a wedding sequence of the film.
The former beauty queen was spotted in a pretty white wedding gown complete with veil and sunshades as she prepared for the marriage shot.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Priyanka had earlier donned a wedding gown in films like ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ and ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’.
The actress, who recently wrapped up for the film’s shooting, tweeted, “It’s been harder than the hardest..kudos to the crew for keeping it tog.. All good things come to an end.”
Priyanka Chopra said she found shooting for the movie ‘inspiring’. She had tweeted, “Inspiring to do every scene… It’s been so tumultuous yet wonderful.” The film which is directed by Umang Kumar is the story of the rise of Mary Kom. Priyanka had said, “MaryKom is the story of every woman who wants to be larger than she is meant to be.”