Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who will be essaying the role of Olympic bronze medallist boxer Mary Kom in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s biopic on ‘Mary Kom’, recently shot for a wedding sequence of the film.
The former beauty queen was spotted in a pretty white wedding gown complete with veil and sunshades as she prepared for the marriage shot.
Priyanka had earlier donned a wedding gown in films like ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ and ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’.
The actress, who recently wrapped up for the film’s shooting, tweeted, “It’s been harder than the hardest..kudos to the crew for keeping it tog.. All good things come to an end.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Priyanka Chopra said she found shooting for the movie ‘inspiring’. She had tweeted, “Inspiring to do every scene… It’s been so tumultuous yet wonderful.” The film which is directed by Umang Kumar is the story of the rise of Mary Kom. Priyanka had said, “MaryKom is the story of every woman who wants to be larger than she is meant to be.”