Bollywood is keenly awaiting the release of Sanjay Dutt from Yerwada Central Prison on February 27. Sanjay Dutt, who is loved by most Bollywood fraternity is sure to be received warmly once he walks out of the jail. Also waiting to party with him after his release is actress Kangana Ranaut.
Kangana, who has worked with Sanjay Dutt in Rascals, expressed her happiness at the early release date of Sanjay. Speaking at the special screening of Wazir, Kangana Ranaut said, “We are happy and will party once he returns.” (Read: Vidhu Vinod Chopra has ‘many scripts’ for Sanjay Dutt)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kangana also denied reports of having been roped in for Sanjay Dutt’s biopic which is going to be directed by Rajkumar Hirani. “Those were false rumours. I am not a part of the film. I had clarified the same earlier as well,” said Kangana.
Kangana is currently shooting for Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan.