Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor will be seen together in Aditya Chopra’s Befikre. But even before the film is released, there has been a consistent stream of light, breezy posters of the duo on social media. The two are seen kissing on most of the posters. And one can see the beautiful locales in the background.
And now Ranveer and Vaani have featured on the cover of October edition of Harper’s Bazaar Bride. They leave little to your imagination. The trailer of the film will be launched on October 10 in Paris. So is this poster a glimpse of their soaring chemistry in Befikre? Besides looking hot, both Ranveer and Vani look comfortable in each other’s company.
Filmmakers have also released a promotional song – Labon Ka Karobar a few days back. The video shows different couples kissing each other.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Harper’sBazaar Bride (@BazaarBrideIn) October 7, 2016
Ranveer and Vaani play Dharam and Shyra in the film. The audience will get to see Ranveer Singh in a non-action role after long time post Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastaani.
One film old Vaani Kapoor who was last seen in Shudh Desi Romance is also arousing our interest with her latest casual fun avatar.
Meanwhile, Ranveer is going to rap for international menswear brand JACK&JONES’s new campaign. The brand recently announced a new campaign “Don’t Hold Back” featuring the actor as their new brand ambassador. To kickstart the campaign, the brand along with the actor have worked on a song titled “Don’t hold back”, written and sung by Ranveer himself.
The strong and snappy lyrics of the song invite listeners to boldly display their true individuality and celebrate the power of inner strength.