Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who is all set for the release of her upcoming film ‘Bobby Jasoos’, recently took her colleagues from Bollywood by surprise when she paid them a visit on the sets in the disguise of a beggar.
Vidya Balan opted for her famous beggar disguise to stump Hrithik Roshan and brothers Arbaaz and Sohail Khan.
Producer Dia Mirza shared the video of the stumpped reactions of Hrithik, Sohail and Arbaaz, saying, “The #Kick of watching people stumped when they discover that the ‘man’ before them is #VidyaBalan ;)”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In the video, Vidya Balan first visits Hrithik Roshan, who is busy shooting for a movie. The actor is shocked by the interruption and demands to know who the person is. While Vidya doesn’t relent, the laughter of the unit gives away Bobby Jasoos’ secret.
Hrithik Roshan is shocked and unable to believe that it was Vidya Balan in the disguise of a beggar. The actor later wittily says Vidya, the beggar, needs a deodorant.
After Hrithik, Vidya goes to meet brothers Arbaaz and Sohail who also have a similar reaction.
Looks like Vidya Balan and Dia Mirza have found a unique way of in-house promotions!
Vidya Balan has donned 12 different looks in the film. The makers spent a lot of time on getting different and unique looks.
Vidya said that it was relatively easy for her to shoot on the streets with so many disguises as nobody, including her family members and even her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur, failing to recognise her.
“Some of the disguises required me to look closer to Bobby, some were completely different so the male disguises came in. We had looks of peon, astrologer, beggar, maulavi , producer, etc. We put in a lot of effort for the looks but it was very enjoyable. I think it is the biggest high for any actor,” she added.
Directed by Samar Shaikh and produced by Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha, the film is slated to release on July 4.