The much-awaited trailer of biopic ‘Mary Kom’ is finally here and what a treat it is!
Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra is totally transformed for what she says has been the toughest role of her life. Not only has the actress gone de-glam, but Priyanka has extremely worked hard to get the right physique that requires her to portray Olympic boxing champion Mary Kom to the tee. The former beauty queen has also worked on her diction.
The trailer gives us a glimpse of Magnificent Mary’s rigorous workout and also shows her throwing quite a few punches. Unlike most stereotypes, the story doesn’t end with Mary falling in love and tying the knot. Infact she emerges even stronger after the birth of her twins, ready to take on the world.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Omung Kumar, ‘Mary Kom’ also stars Danny Denzongpa and Sunil Thapa. The Sanjay Leela Bhansali production will hit theatres on September 5.