The much-awaited trailer of biopic ‘Mary Kom’ is finally here and what a treat it is!
Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra is totally transformed for what she says has been the toughest role of her life. Not only has the actress gone de-glam, but Priyanka has extremely worked hard to get the right physique that requires her to portray Olympic boxing champion Mary Kom to the tee. The former beauty queen has also worked on her diction.
The trailer gives us a glimpse of Magnificent Mary’s rigorous workout and also shows her throwing quite a few punches. Unlike most stereotypes, the story doesn’t end with Mary falling in love and tying the knot. Infact she emerges even stronger after the birth of her twins, ready to take on the world.
Directed by Omung Kumar, ‘Mary Kom’ also stars Danny Denzongpa and Sunil Thapa. The Sanjay Leela Bhansali production will hit theatres on September 5.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016