After a stellar performance in ‘Shahid’, National Award winning actor Rajkummar Rao is gearing up for the release of his next film, ‘CityLights’.
The recently released trailer looks both promising and heartwrenching, depicting the struggle of a man, who leaves his hometown along with his family with a dream – to make a better life in the city of lights, Mumbai.
However, after failing to find work he lands a job with a pitiful pay, forcing his wife, played by newcomer Patralekha, to become a bar dancer.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
After endless hungry sleepless nights, Rajkummar Rao who plays the role of Deepak Singh in the film is forced to take a stand – one that could have a deadly end. How far will he go for the sake of his loved ones?
One can expect another power packed performance from Rajkummar Rao. The actor reunites with his ‘Shahid’ director Hansal Mehta for the movie. ‘CityLights’ has been produced by Mukesh Bhatt and is slated to hit theatres on May 30.